Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination Week #2

This week BIG THANK YOU goes to Emma Elizabeth from Emma's Advice. Emma's Advice is a great place for young adults to seek advice on beauty, health, friendships, and relationships. She also has a section dedicated for readers to ask questions, which I find is really useful to for many readers. Be sure to drop by Emma's Advice when you have the chance.

To read Emma's nomination and 7 random facts, click here.
To read my previous post regarding my blog awards and nominations, click here.

THANK YOU Emma for this great award.

Rules:
1. Nominate 11 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging:
2. Let them know you nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the person who awarded you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your sidebar :)

Again, I am going to skip rule #3 as I have already participated in the 7 random facts before. You can read them here and here

The 11 fabulous bloggers I nominiate this week are:

Congrats to all of the lovely bloggers I nominated and thank you again Emma


Don't forget to join the blog hop

BlogLoveTherapy

9 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!
    Un besito ^^
    http://janakitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR THE NOMINATION SWEETS!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a lot for your nice comment and for nominating me for the award ! Lots of love :-)

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have to be nominated first, in order to nominate someone else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. not 100% sure. You can always make up your own award and pass it on.

      Delete
  6. Congrats dear! I'm now following by the way :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete